𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐭𝐝. is one of the leading software and IT service companies in Bangladesh since 1986. A CMMI DEV/3 certified company is offering you 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫. Based on the performance the candidate will be offered a permanent position in the company.
• You’ll build new product features from start to finish through conception, research, maintenance, and polish. Think features to improve the financing process from asset upload to loan draw-down.
• You’ll build improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish for our front-end and back-end — for example, accelerate our website performance or improve data/credit analysis by integrating APIs.
• You’ll build and improve processes and internal tools with simplicity and productivity in mind — such as our back-office product to enable our non-technical members of the team to do what matters most, closing deals.
𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: The candidate should have BSc / MSc in CSE / SE. Candidates with proven work experience will be considered even if graduated from other principles.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫
• You’ve spent meaningful time as a software engineer. (at most 3 years)
• You’ve built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached the audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth
• You’ve good command over java standards (Preferable Version-8)
• You’ve experience with Java web technologies like Spring boot / Groovy on Grails Framework, Hibernate / Spring Data JPA / GORM, Jasper report, and RDBMS (MySQL / MS SQL / PostgreSQL)
• You’ve hands-on experience on micro-service architecture/rest API (PREFERABLE)
• You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology
• You care about the business implications of anything you build. You’re not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line
• Able to work independently under self-supervision
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Opportunity to gain real-life corporate experience
Work under expert supervision
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲.
Email CV to 𝒋𝒐𝒃𝒔@𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏.𝒄𝒐𝒎 mentioning the subject line- “𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫” within 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐